Atwood’s Gas alarms provide protection from the dangers of harmful gas protecting you and your family. A must for every RV, motorhome, campervan and caravan.
The Atwood LP Detector operates in seven separate modes:
- Power Off Mode: Visually indicates sufficient and insufficient power. LED and button will not function in this mode
- Normal Stand By Mode: Green LED indicates that gas concentration is continuously monitored at a safe level. Test button will be active
- Alarm Mode: Red LED indicates that gas concentration has reached unsafe levels. The audible alarm activates. Press Test button to reset. Indicator returns to Green when LP concentrations have been removed.
- Test Mode: When testing the LED indicator is Red and the audible alarm sounds for 10 seconds.
- Silence Stabilisation Mode: LED indicator flashes Red for 3 minutes after power-up or after the Detector is reset. If gas concentrations remain high, the alarm will reactivate.
- Fault Mode: Yellow LED with alarm chirping every 30 seconds indicates a fault has been detected that compromises function. Press Test button to reset. If fault persists replace Detector to ensure safety.
- End of Life Mode: After 7 years+/- 128 days of continuous operation, a flashing Yellow LED with alarm chirping every 30 seconds indicates the sensor is no longer reliable and mustbe replaced. Once end-of-life mode is permanent, the alarm can not be reset.
- ETL Listed and tested to UL 1484 for residential and RV use
- 12V DC
- Mounting kits included for both surface and flush mount applications
- Optional adapter mount ring allows detector to fit the 3-7/8″ x 3-1/8″ cutout from the last generation of flush mount Atwood LP detectors.