Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you want to know anything further, please contact us.
How long will my item/s take to arrive?
Most of the time 1-3 days for Urban deliveries and 2-4 days for Rural deliveries. These times can vary for larger items or items that are shipped direct from our suppliers.
How much will shipping cost?
For orders over $150 shipping is free*. For order totals under this amount we charge a fixed fee of $7.90 for urban deliveries and $12.90 for rural deliveries.
*Please note in some occasions larger items or shipments to remote addresses may need to be collected from a depot or will incur an extra freight charge. Unfortunately this is out of our control.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards, Paypal and direct credit either by making the deposit yourself or using Poli direct from our checkout. Note with direct credit or Poli payments your order will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
- Bank: ANZ
- Account Name: RV Magic
- Account Number: 01-0886-0100966-02
- Reference: Your order number
Please make sure you put your order number (supplied when you confirm your order) as a reference somewhere with your direct credit. Without this it makes it very difficult for us to relate orders to payments and will quite possibly cause delays getting your order delivered.
My item has arrived damaged, what should I do?
Your order is insured against damage and loss-in-transit but please ensure you follow the steps below.
- By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order, do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it carefully and it is in good condition.
- If you have any concerns, if there is visible damage to the outer packaging or something is damaged, you must note this on the packing slip.
- If there is any damage you need to notify us within 24 hours to qualify for an insurance claim. Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company will need to pick up the damaged goods. We are unable to send a replacement until this stage has been reached.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we only ship to North and South Island, New Zealand addresses. If you have a special shipping request please contact us before placing an order.
I would like to call you what is your phone number?
Currently our policy is to supply advice, answer questions and offer support via email only. There are several reasons for this but the main reason is to keep our operating costs down, which equates to more savings for you. Customer service is very important to us and 90% of the time you can expect a reply to a email within 1hr (often a lot less) during business hours (9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri)
I have found the same item cheaper somewhere else, can you match it?
We can certainly try. Please email us listing the item you want to price match and where you found it cheaper and we will see what we can do.
I’m looking for a particular item you don’t stock, can you help?
We are continually adding new items to our site and don’t list every item we have available. Please contact us and we will try our best to help.